One Way Links
We provide 100's or 1000's of STATIC One Way Text Links. We can also provide as many anchor words as you want to each url (anchor words are
the text displayed on pages that are the link to your site, also
referred to as 'link text').
Packages - Mix and Match
We list all of our link services below, but if you want a killer solution we recommend combining several services for link diversity. This has shown time and time again to provide the best rankings. Our recommended package: Bulk links (#1), PR1+ (#2), Profile links (#6), and Blog posts (#7). If you combine services your link diversity on types of sites and number of unique domains is incredible and you will see better rankings. The amount of links you need will depend on your current rankings and the competition so please contact us for more information as we provide a custom solution to each client.
1. Bulk links, typically PR0, but many domains, 25$ per 100 links a month and I typically see larger money sites do 10-20k links of this. Thousands of domains on thousands of class c IPs. Some overlap can and will occur but the bulk order package is our most popular. I can go as high as 50,000 unique links on this for a single url/keyword and this is growing.
2. PR1 through PR8 : the PR7/8 prices vary drastically depending on the site providing the link. Thousands of domains and 1/2 as many (usually) Class C IPs
- PR1 - 2$/mo
- PR2 - 4$/mo
- PR3 - 8$/mo
- PR4 - 12$/mo
- PR5 - 18$/mo
- PR6 - 50$/mo (some sites/pages higher, but usually this is the price)
3. Blog posting, 2000$ per 100 posts. - over 5000+ blogs and growing, 530+ Class C IPs and growing. All on blogs are PR3 or higher. This has a really nice impact on keywords that just need a little more push. All blogs written and posted by us, hands free service to you. One Time Fee.
4. Web 2.0 account creation + 1 blog post with 1-3 anchor text to target page + 10 social bookmarks $40.00 each one time fee.
5. Yahoo Answers : 1 question + 3 answers + 1 best answer all manually done. $20.00 each.One time fee.
6. NEW February 2011
We now provide 1000 profile links for $100 USD. This is a one time fee and we will also use our proprietary indexing tool to increase number of profiles indexed. We discount for bulk above 10,000, inquiry for details.
7. NEW February 2011
We have added two more private networks of 10,000+ sites. 1 is pr1-pr7 with no pr0 and the other has pr0-pr6.
Both networks post blog posts but 1 we have foreign writers doing dirt cheap (but still hand written) and the other we are using article sites and mashing up articles.
The hand written one we can do for 7$ per blog post but no link report as the network is private and we can not reveal for all our clients privacy and long term link growth. But every blog is PR1+. This service will also RSS Mashup the article and randomly submit to 25-75 social bookmark sites and web2.0 sites. One time fee.
The automated content is 200 blog posts a month for 300$, which is $1.50 per post, and no link report. One time fee.
We independently tested both of these prior to launch to URLs/Keywords that have NO OTHER SEO work done for the past 30 days. Both tests involved 5 domains, 2 URLs per domain, 4 keywords per domain (2 per URL).
For both setups -- You will NEVER have a blog post on the same domain twice and the 10,000+ sites I have in each are spread across multiple Class A,B, and C networks with no adsense or analytics or any other footprints. Multiple registrars, privacy on all domain etc. There is zero footprint.
Dollar for Dollar the automated blog posting is the best deal as you get over 5 times as many posts. The down side is the quality is less and thus why we made both systems an option so you can decide what you prefer for your business. The more expensive service has higher indexing rates due to the rss mashup and social bookmarking.
But both are cheap compared to the #3 listed blog posting service, but no link report and not guaranteed on a PR3+ blog.
More on our bulk links package
We can add one way text links to you at various rates. You want 1
new link per day or 100 new links per day on average? We can
All pages that have your one way links to your site are *cached* by google and/or yahoo
(meaning google and/or yahoo does index/crawl it and finds it worthy for inclusion
One Way Links are from a relevant site (IE sports to sports, etc), but this is
not gauranteed as if no links are available from a relevant category,
we use other categories.
You will never receive more then 5 one way links from one domain to your URL.
We can provide anywhere from 1-400 new one way links per day per URL.
Many of our clients will pick multiple inner pages on their domain and target smaller keywords,etc. to really increase site traffic and search engine ranking position (SERP).
Our Bulk Fees, which again are 25$ per 100 one way links per month, (so 200 links would be
50$/mo) are a FRACTION of what brokers charge,
which is 35$ PER LINK (one time fee). 100 one way links from these places
would cost $3,500 and are all placed in "directories" where our links
are on actual content pages.
It would take 140 MONTHS of payments to equal the cost of these broker
firms for the equivalent number of links. There is no comparison!
If interested or have any questions please contact us.